I finished my 18 months CAL officially on the 10th June 2010, yesterday...
Congratulations!!!! Toshimi!!!! ^^ Hahah~ Lolx~
Oh yeah~ Good news! Xiah Junsu released his new single recently during my finals~ Hero Jejung also released his 1st and new japanese drama--> Sunao ni Narenakute, Hard to say I Love You~ Our charming prince, Micky also released his 1st and new Japanese drama--> Kimiga Ireba, Beautiful's Love~ Gosh~ They're holding Thanksgiving Concert in Japan~ I wish I can be there, listen to their lovely voice! ^^ I think Changmin and Yunho are sure hiding somewhere else to watch the trio, supporting them as well~ Weee~ *Toho~ Toho~ Fighto!!!!*
Yo~ It's holiday~ But I'm still tied with my piano exam~ Yishh~ It's tiring but challenging! But now I've more time to spend time with my K-Pops~ J-Pops of Tohoshinki & BoA Kwon~ Anime's fever~ HK drama hits~ JY's Dramas HOTS~ Cinderella's Stepsister ~ Taiwan Love's Drama --> Autumn Concerto, I was sobbing non-stop while watching this drama~ I think I got enough ATPs to fight until the end, 29 July!!!! Yeshhh~ I'm glad that I know how to play piano~ Otherwise the rm150 will be wasted~ HAhaha~
Next station--> University~
These problems have been "following" me since last year~ Where you want to study? Overseas? Local? What program you want to choose later? Which university you want to choose? What's you interest? What you want to be in future? How much per annum? Do you want to continue you study? Omgosh~ It's irritating actually~ It's my nightmare~
Since F5, my so called "ambition" has changed many times~ No, it transformed actually~ Opps, no! It MUTATED!!! I changed my mind during last few weeks of my final exam~ I was lost~ I don't know which course I wanting to take~ I don't know whether I should continue study~ I shouted at my sista~ I scolded her for not giving advices to me~ I scolded her for not picking up my calls~ I scolded her for not giving back calls to me~ I hated her for always hanging out with her new colleagues~ Oh wait! I'm way out of my University topic~ Hahah~ Yeah~ Finally, just few days ago, I found out which course suits me better~ I'm not 100% comfirm, because --> I may change my mind later on~ Lolx~ I'm shocked that I made such decision~ But, I hope it's right choice~ I'm mumbling~ Mumbling~ Mumbling again~
I realised that I'm a scary person, my mind changes from day to day, from night to night, from hour to hour, from minute to minute, from second to second~ I think this is so called "Aries"~ I don't like getting bored~ I hate boredom!
Recently I'm addicted to K-pops~ DBSK~ Kwon BoA~ SNSD~ Taecyeon~ Seo Wu~ Moon Geung Young~ Chun Jung Myung~ 2PM~ f(x)~ rain~ Kim Hyun Jung~ SS501~ Secret~ Yesung~ Joo JYP~ Super Junior~ Kara~ Gummy~ 4Minute~ It's funny huh?!~ But my most favourite are still DBSK & SNSD!!!! I'm loyal, okay?!
Ahhh~ I have something to scold about~ I hate those who did not pick up my calls, not replying my SMS!!!!!! Nahh~ Samantha Janey~ I'm warning you once again!!! Be sure you always pick up my calls, reply me SMSs, late replying is not allowed!!!!!!! Or else I'll bite you to death~
Huh~ I'm being reckless and childish these days~ But I'm still 19, I don't I can do this anymore when I'm 29, 39, or 49 and later~ So, please forgive me for being naive these days~ Hahaha~

They're Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, Hero Jaejoong, Max ChangMin, and Leader--> U-know YunHo~ They're always in this order! ^^ Hehhe~ They're great singers, each with they own and special yet significant voices! Their acapella is the best! Their fans are called Cassiopia~ Ne ne~ I'm inofficial Cassiopia~ Because I never ever pay my member fees to SME!!!! Ahha~ They're all good in composing songs as well as writing lyrics!!! The song, Colour ~Melody and Harmony~ was composed by both Hero & Mickey~ Junsu's new song--> Intoxication also composed by himseld~ Besides, all 5 of them are great dancers too, as shown in the little animated Mirotic dancing dolls in my blog!
Let's support them forever!!! Always Keep the Faith~ The One And Eternally--> TVXQ/Tohoshinki/DBSK!!!!!
