Thursday, 22 July 2010

✿ Summer Hokkaido Fair ✿

Wow!!!! Hokkaido!!! ^^
I went to KLCC few days ago, it's Summer Hokkaido Fair @ Isetan now~ Actually nothing really special about this, but the product's prices are all "WOW"! I spent Rm10 for just 2 scoops of japanese Gelato, it has rich Milky and Honeydew, but I'm sure it don't worth this much~ And I bought a packet full of Milk soft candy which I think they're just awesome, it has 3 flavours Milk, Honeydew and also Apple in it. I've tried some Milk ones, it's really chewy and tasty. I love it because not too sweet for me. Here are some pictures for Hokkaido Fair.

Gelato's Battle: Milk vs. Honeydew~


Apples~ Milk~ Honeydew~

Manju Butter Sponge Cake~ Looked so tasty~ I couldn't try these because I already had my lunch @ Chili's and Gelato~ T_T


Full of fish roe~ Would you like to have some of these? ^^

Spicy Cog Fish Roe! What? You want to have them all? Be sure you've enough cash!


Get me some of these please!!!!! ♪ Get Me Some Of That- by DBSK


♪ Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ Dango Daikazoku~ ♪