
Here are our sushi phone charms!!! ^^ We just got these this morning. So cute right?! XDD The 1 with a surpise expression 1 is Kelly's 18th birthday present! I knew it's a bit late. ( It's very late, Ok?) Haha.. Because my Onigiri (the 1 with smiley face) is out of shape, so Ms. Charmaine gave me another 1 which is with the Butterfly 1 to me as compensation! Ahaha.. Funny! Buying phone charm also will get a compensation. I thought this word "compensation" only comes out when someone is fired by the boss! Hahaha... Whatever~
Yo! CNY is coming!!! Wohoo~ Actually not really exciting about it. It's just seems like a lot of good things happened on me! XDD Such as, I bumped into Jojo, I bought my favourite clothes, Shoes, Sushi phone charm, Tohoshinki's piano selection and especially my i-Pod shuffle! Using this I can listen to DBSK's Live concert everyday! I easily feeling very happy while listening to their charming voices! XDDD
This Friday ( I meant tomorrow! XDDD I forgotten that today is already Thursday ) I'm on for outing with Yithan and Teng.(Please be reminded that I am running out of pocket money! Take care of my pocket, OK?) Lolx..
Yeah! Today I'm going back to my house! Hahaha... I can watch AOD! I also need to go hair saloon for hair cut. It's like a lot of plans are going on, it'll be very busy this CNY holidays (especially Revision for A2 and AS T_T)
Well, although I got a "not very good" result for my AS, I'll work hard to improve it~ Yeah! Toho Toho Fighto!!! Hahaha.. Viva la Tohoshinki~ Lolx~ I'm such a insane fans~