
Yeah! The piano selection for Tohoshinki's songs is already shipping to my house within 2-4 days from now on! This book has all songs I like in it!(actually I love all songs sang by Tohoshinki! Lolx)I'm super exciting now! I am SO looking forward when the package is in my hands on that day it arrives. ^^ It costed almost Rm150 including shipping fees, service charge and also price for the book. Although it's quite expensive, it worth this price so far. Hehe...
This month I already spent more than Rm1000 only for clothes, this book, sushi phone charm and also i-pod shuffle. I'm feeling very guilty now!!! God, please forgive me for spending too much! I'm just human, unlike you! XDDD Ok! Potota chips is waiting for me in supermarket!!! Ciao ciao!(this reminded me on Hitman Reborn, gonna watch it during CNY hols)^^
Friday going to meet Ah Teng! Another exciting event coming soon!!! ^^