Nahh~ I'm sick now.. I'm having severe sore throat and flu,
I'm losing my voice~ I'm wondering how to get on call tomorrow
with the voice i'm having now~
Whatever! I'm not going to take MC tomorrow~
I'm started to love this job, love our team..
Although there's time whereby they forced me
wearing saree like yesterday, it's still a precious memory for me
having such caring and loving colleagues around me.
Especially when they shouted and cheering for me whenever
I got sales. They even tell stories to cheer me up whenever I'm not
on mood, it worked! Our team might not creative enough, some
times even no discipline for those who always come late, Oscar!!!! XD
But our team is doing the best whenever it comes to fight for our pride~
Nahh~ Jeff, we got the Hari Raya hamper for you, of course
it's for us as well. At least, I contributed into it, thanks to Jeff
for helping me to close the sales. I managed to close 2 as last. Hahaa~
Before this, I was wondering why Samantha gets so well with her
new colleagues, I started to understand why is it so~
But still, I'm not agree with what she's doing now.
Yo! It's holiday today. But I ended up stuck @ home,
boring naaahh~ No one even bother to ask me out, saddd~
Janey is busy having party with her colleagues,
Trace is busy having her own sweet time with Lucas.
Me? Busy having own sick time listening to Darling's songs
and blogging.
I'm quite enjoy working now, although there's time whereby
stupid CM forgot his wife's name and D.O.B, CM not interested
even before presentation, CM teased me that I'm stupid woman~
I believed I did a quite a good job last 2 weeks, but I still have
far way to go now. My aim is way higher than what I've now.
Shhh~ It's secret! XD Yeah! Cheer for Amanda!
Everyday is a new fresh day! ^^v Go for it!!!!!