Saturday, 16 October 2010

✿ Growing up... ✿

Life isn't that easy like what you used to think~ You'll understand one day when you come to it, especially when you start to work. I learned a lot since I entered the company. Colleagues, teammates, friends, team leaders, bosses, customers..

Everyday is a new fresh day, there's lot challenges waiting for you ahead. You must change yourself to adapt the changes as well as to defeat challenges. Middle of last month, my sales started to increase. I really enjoyed the cheering they gave me, encouragements that team leader gave me.. But there's up and down in life. It seems that I really exhausted from my work. But I'm still loving it. Hahaha~

It seems like I already addicted to my work now.  じゃ。。大好きです。。 I'm climbing now... Don't give up!!!! Shin!!! Amanda, you can do it! XD LOLX..

I got what I want, they have what they wished. This job's giving me satisfaction that I couldn't find while I was studying even though I did quite well in my study though. Hehehe... But I got my pay from my job! I bought a lot of stuff that I wanted long time ago.. Goshh.. I'm sticked with my job now. I couldn't pull myself out from it anymore. But I'm not going to give up my study either. Anyway~ Enjoy your weekend, guys!